Paul Davis Polk County is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to residential, institutional and commercial structures from storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to better service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up property damage
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and exceptional customer service. Our franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by water, mold, fire, water or other disaster, Call Paul!