Paul Davis Polk County is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to commercial, residential and institutional properties from fire, mold, storm, water or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
Paul Davis has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to property
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when estimating jobs
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United States, having created a synergy of expertise, experience and excellence that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business is damaged by fire, mold, storm, water or other disaster, Call Paul!