Recovering Polk County Businesses
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can turn into a long and expensive task. When business owners consider fire damage, they typically focus on the heat and flames however ash and smoke may hang around the property years after. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell of smoke for years to come
Living through a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your beloved business and livelihood are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating ash and smoke damage as well. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Polk County offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Polk County region.
The Paul Davis Method
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Accurate damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Environmentally friendly techniques for cleaning ash and other debris from fire damage
- Sanitation, smoke odor removal and air purification
- Business contents cleaning – whatever your business does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Water elimination – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Defenses to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Polk County Paul Davis is Here for You
The Paul Davis team will bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the job effectively the first time. We can save any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, often being able to renew the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, the Paul Davis team will assist with the insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for you.
If your business has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Polk County Paul Davis. Our Polk County franchise will be there to help.