Paul Davis for Polk County
If your commercial property sustains fire damage, you will probably have to slow production for months and spend thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can rip apart a property, but other damage from fumes and ash can stay long after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the odor these substances leave can stay in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand
The experts from Paul Davis know how devastating fires are to your commercial property and operations. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating ash and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Polk County region.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared in hours
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and building stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to remove ash and smoke
- Odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your organization does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment designed to remove water caused by extinguishing the fire
- We will renew any section of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Helping Polk County
We understand how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to get your building back to normal. Our years of training, sanitation methods and tools combined with our experience results in quicker work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged items or furniture is usually simple to revive for our professionals and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Polk County Paul Davis. Our local service masters will be there to assist.