Arcadia Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Polk County today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.