Damage Caused by Water in Bowling Green
Flooding damage stems from many surprising sources. The usual suspects are ceilings, basements and other surfaces. Paul Davis knows how to take care of flood damage of all types. From fully flooded companies to water spots, our pros have the training to extract damage to guarantee it doesn’t spread or add to mold growth.
Why is Water Damage so Dangerous?
Flood damage in commercial can stem from many ways. These problems may begin small. However, the flood can move around your office and foster further problems from fungal patches.
Flood damage can be caused by weather in addition. Severe precipitation or storm systems may harm your business on their own. These causes can have an intense effect any commercial property near a river that crests from these heavy rains.
Flood Restoration Services
Paul Davis offers a number of work such as water damage evaluation and removal. Based on the scale of your commercial property, Paul Davis technicians can work on affected surfaces such as furniture. Our team also cleans and sanitize objects such as clothes. If to grow, intense water damage might leave mildew behind.
Our Repair Technicians Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying damp surfaces such as padding
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as documents
- Preventing mold and mildew growth
- Locating and repairing the cause of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
Why Call Paul?
- We respond and act on time. Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts may be able to fix water damage in your commercial space in up to a few days.
- We are professional – After 50 years of business and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis will handle your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance companies when recovering from water damage is hard. We will talk to your insurance provider to file claims fast.
Don’t ignore water damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Bowling Green Paul Davis franchise today!