Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
The weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause severe damage to your home or business. Our restoration services company can repair your structure, getting it back to how it was before quickly. Our local technicians know the hazards of local storms and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
After the danger has passed, restoration and repair should be next on your list. Read the information below about how each kind of storm can cause problems.
The most severe damage from many storms is covered by property insurance, but the specifics change. Your financial responsibility depends on your premiums and deductibles, the age and structure of the building, how much damage there is, neighborhood property values and much more.
First, keep track of the damage to your structure to the best of your capability. Take a lot of photos and keep track of expenses having to do with maintenance work, supplies and major appliances that may have been damaged. Then, reach out to a storm damage restoration contractor and your insurance agent. Your provider will send a person to assess the damage. The best storm damage repair specialists coordinate policy providers to help you save as much money as possible.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold problems and more.
- Water Damage: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, such as catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and cause other problems.
- Hail Damage: This can cause shingle and siding damage, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
Hire a Trusted Damage and Remediation Professional
If your property has storm damage, act quickly. Choose a professional team that is insured, credentialed and licensed, and that knows your area. Contact us today to learn more.