Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
The weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause serious damage. Our restoration services company can repair your home or business, getting it back to new quickly. Our local experts know the hazards of local storms and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
After the storm, repairing and restoring your property should be next on your list. Below, learn about how different kinds of storms can cause unique problems.
Storm Damage Insurance
The payout you get from insurance depends on things like how much you pay in premiums and deductibles, the extent of damage, your property value and more.
The sooner you file claims, the better chance you have for fair payouts. You could get short shrift if you don’t act right away.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
- Flood Damage: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold growth and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and cause additional damage.
- Hail Damage: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storms: This can collapse roofs, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
Seek Out an Experienced Storm Repair Team
It’s necessary to repair any damage quickly, but doing so can be dangerous. Before you try making repairs yourself, work with your home insurer and hire a fully licensed and bonded contractor with credentials from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Call us for more information.