What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Harm caused by severe weather can be devastating to your family or store, and repairing it can be complicated. To get storm damage repair completed correctly, you need repair and restoration contractors that knows how to bring your building back to its pre-loss condition. We are the contractors you need.
After you make it through the storm safely, repairs and restoration should be next on your list. Below, learn about how different kinds of storms can cause unique problems.
Storm Damage Insurance
Severe damage from almost all storms is covered by property insurance, but the specifics change. The amount you are responsible for paying depends on your policy, the age and structure of the building, the amount of damage, neighborhood property values and much more.
The faster you are to file a claim, the more likely you are to get the payouts you need. You could lose your chance if you don’t act right away.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause collapsed roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and more.
- Hail Storm Damage: Major hail storms can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Flood Damage: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Wind Damage: This can harm structures, destroy glass, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and cause additional damage.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Hire a Trusted Storm Repair Team
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional restoration service company can help you get repairs done right. Reach out to us today.