Helping Fort Meade Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in repairs for your business and slow work for months following. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other damage from fumes and soot may linger for years after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like fumes for years after the fire
Surviving a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis understands that your beloved company and income are at risk. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are just part of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Fort Meade market.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- We appear onsite to help within hours, 24/7
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for unsafe regions and building stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate soot and odors
- Sanitation, smoky odor removal and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged items or fixtures in your business
- Removal of water left from extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
We understand how devastating fires can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to return your building back to its original state. Our years of training, cleaning techniques and tools blended with our experience results in faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, typically being able to renew the items inside your commercial property to their normal condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
Allow our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.