Frostproof Bathroom Remodels
Call Paul Davis and get started with a -free consultation! Whether you’re dreaming of a grand spa retreat for the master suite or a beautiful new powder room, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling can make it happen. From design and construction to finishes and fixtures, the Paul Davis staff are experts and will handle your unique project with the utmost professionalism and care.
When most of us talk about bathroom remodels, they imagine the “before and after” aesthetic upgrade. But there’s more to it than that. Additional benefits are include in the list below:
- Spacing: Are you feeling crowded in your shower? A new remodel can find opportunities to open up additional space.
- Equity: Whether or not you want to sell your home, you will likely from adding additional value to your property.
- Mobility: Bathroom remodeling is the perfect time to add handheld shower heads, grab bars, benches, and other items that make bathing easier for those with mobility problems.
- Technology: There has definitely been a number of technological advancements since you purchased your home. You can include rain showers, heated floors, jetted tubs, wall-mounted TVs, and much more with your remodeling project.
- Repairs: If there is a certain thing that has always bothered you about your bathroom, now is the time to fix it.
Find high-quality bathroom remodeling in Frostproof by choosing Paul Davis. We can take plans or ideas that you have developed and use them to create your perfect bathroom. We can also introduce you to some of the latest styles and trends to help you develop the ideal bathroom area. From that point, we can commence work and finish your project to exceed the highest standards.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
You likely link the Paul Davis brand with offering emergency response to homes and businesses following extensive damage. Through this work, we have learned the best way to repair various properties following flood, fire, and other damage. Bringing this knowledge to home remodeling in Frostproof was a natural fit. We will ensure that all work is done correctly so it is structurally sound and safe for many years to come.
Ready to get started with a complimentary consultation? Give Paul Davis a call!