Haines City, FL Bathroom Remodels
A luxurious soak or a quick shower – whatever your style, the ideal bathroom must be as unique as you are. To make sure this happens, Paul Davis is the right place to call. From construction and design to fixtures and finishes, the experts at Paul Davis will manage your project with the utmost care and professionalism.
Most of us talk about a drastic aesthetic improvement with bathroom remodeling. But that‘s not the whole story. Additional benefits are include in the list below:
- Spacing: Are you feeling crowded in your shower or tub? Your new remodel may be able to take advantage of opportunities to open up additional space.
- Equity: Whether or not you plan to sell your home, you will likely from adding additional value to your property.
- Mobility: Improve life for those with mobility issues by installing seating, handheld shower heads, grab bars, and other items.
- Technology: There has certainly been a number of technological advancements since your bathroom was built. You can include rain showers, heated floors, wall-mounted TVs, jetted tubs, and much more when you remodel.
- Repairs: This is the best time to fix or add something in your bathroom that you have always thought about.
To secure all of the benefits listed above, go to Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling. We oversee your complete remodeling project, from design and planning to adding the finishing touches. Do you already have an idea of how you want your bathroom to look? We‘ll take some your ideas and sketches and make them come to life. We can also show you some of the latest trends and styles so we can create the ideal bathroom together. From that point, we can commence work and finish your project to exceed the highest standards.
Why Paul Davis Polk County?
When most individuals hear about Paul Davis, they think about emergency response following property damage. This has helped us understand the best ways to repair and restore various types of properties. Bringing this expertise to home remodeling in Haines City was an ideal fit. No matter how your project looks, you can expect our work to be structurally sound and safe for years to come.
Get started with a complimentary consultation and call Paul Davis ASAP!