Storms Damage Scenarios
The weather is full of surprises, and some storms can cause severe damage to your home or business. Our damage repair service can repair your property, getting it back to new quickly. Our local teams know the hazards of local storms and how to repair ensuing damage.
Once the disaster has passed, it’s necessary to assess the aftermath and plan for remediation. Below, learn about the harm different storms can cause and how you can protect your structure in different situations.
Coverage amounts vary based on your area, the specifics of your policy, the amount of damage and more.
The more quickly you file a claim, the better chance you have for fair payouts. You could lose your chance if you don’t act quickly.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Damage: Severe hail can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Flood Damage: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, destroy trees and landscaping and electric systems and cause other problems.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
Find a Professional Contractor
It’s an absolute must to repair the damage as quickly as possible, but don’t put yourself in harm’s way. Before you start making repairs, get your insurer and a contractor on board. Contact us for more information.