Indian Lake Estates Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Polk County today to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.