Helping Indian Lake Estates Businesses
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and halt production for months following. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but additional damage caused by smoke and soot can stay long after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can stay in the air for months if neglected and harm your business’ brand
The specialists from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Indian Lake Estates region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours bounce back from big and small fires.
Trust the Best
- We arrive at your business to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and smoke
- Odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Careful cleaning for your damaged inventory, tools and additional contents inside
- Water removal – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
The Paul Davis professionals understand how devastating a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to return your building back to its original state. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the job correctly the first time. Harmed goods or furniture is usually easy to renew for our specialists and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Indian Lake Estates Paul Davis. Our Indian Lake Estates service masters are available to help.