Indian Lake Estates, FL Bathroom Remodeling
A bubble-filled soak or a quick shower – whatever your style may be, the perfect bathroom must be as unique as you are. In order to make sure this happens, Paul Davis is the right place to call. Every aspect of your bathroom remodeling project requires absolute professionalism and care and Paul Davis will provide that for every project we oversee.
An aesthetic upgrade isn’t the only benefit that you will get from a Indian Lake Estates bathroom remodel. Here are a few of the improvements that you can experience:
- Space: Open up a little extra room in your bathroom to make getting ready more convenient.
- Value: Making improvements to your home is a great way to add equity to your home.
- Accessibility: A remodel is the perfect time to install grab rails, benches, handheld shower heads, and other items that make bathing easier for those with mobility problems.
- Technology: There has been a number of technological advancements since you purchased your home. You can add heated floors, rain showers, wall-mounted TVs, jetted tubs, and much more with your remodel.
- Repairs: This is the ideal time to fix or add something in your bathroom that you have always thought about.
To find all of the benefits listed above, select Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling. From planning your project to the finishing touches, we will oversee your complete project. Do you already have a plan in mind? We‘ll take some rough ideas and sketches and make them come to life. We can also show you some of the latest trends and styles to help you develop the ideal bathroom area. Once the work begins, we will commit ourselves to complete the remodel to the very highest standards.
Why Paul Davis?
You likely link the Paul Davis brand with providing emergency response to homes and businesses following extensive damage. Through this work, we have pinpointed the right way to repair various properties following flood, fire, and other damage. Bringing this expertise to home remodeling projects was an ideal fit. You can count on it to be structurally sound and safe for many years to come.
Get started with a free consultation and call Paul Davis today!