Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
Harm caused by severe storms can be a big problem for your home or company, and repairing it can be complicated. To get storm damage repair completed correctly, you need a restoration service company that specializes in bringing your structure back to its original condition. We are the storm damage specialists you need.
Get through the storm, and then assess the impact. Read on for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
How much you get from your home or business insurer depends on policy specifics, the extent of damage, your property’s condition and more.
Document the damage, keep all receipts and call your insurance agent and a storm damage restoration company.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Flood Damage: Flood water can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold growth and much more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, such as catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and cause other problems.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Severe hail can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can collapse roofs, break branches and power poles, and cause other harm.
Find an Experienced Contractor
If your home or business has been hit with storm-related damage, act without delay. Choose a professional team that is fully licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to learn more.