What to Expect After a Storm
Harm caused by severe weather can be a big problem for your home or store, and repairing it can be difficult. To get storm damage repair completed safely and effectively, you need a restoration service company that specializes in bringing your building back to its pre-loss condition. Our team is here for you.
After the danger has passed, repairing and restoring your property should be next on your list. Below, learn about how each kind of storm can cause damage.
Storm Damage Insurance
The amount you get from your policy depends on policy specifics, the severity of harm to your property, your property’s condition and more.
The sooner you file claims, the more likely you are to get the money you deserve. You could miss out if you don’t act quickly.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can cause roofs to fail, break branches and power poles, and more.
- Hail Damage: Severe hail can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Wind Damage: This can harm structures, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and more.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Water Damage: Flood water can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and more.
Hire a Trusted Storm Repair Team
If your business or home has damage from a storm, act now. Choose a professional contractor that is licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Call today to set an appointment.