Disaster Planning in Lake Placid
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Lake Placid is ensuring business continuity. But, plans like that typically focus on things like data back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Polk County today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services in Lake Placid, FL after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.