Damage Caused by Water in Lake Placid
Flooding damage stems from many unanticipated sources. The average offenders can be found in drywall and appliances. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to remedy flood damage of all variations. From entirely flooded properties to water stains, our technicians are qualified to extract damage to guarantee it does not spread or continue mold growth.
Common Sources of Water Damage:
There are many ways your office can be exposed to flood damage. Damaged equipment like refrigerators have all been known to overflow. More man-made reasons for water damage include sewer and septic tank spills, as well as overflowing bathtubs. Problems like these may begin minor. Whether resulting from problems with plumbing or appliances, some structures can throw out intense water damage. Whatever business you head, flood damage can be a major issue for your storefront. If left unchecked, it could lead to future damage from rot.
Water damage found in office buildings can also flow from local runoff from rivers and lakes. Intense rainfall and storms in Lake Placid can cause flooding for residential and business property holders. Similar to appliance leaks, water damage from natural causes will result in fungal growth if neglected.
Our experts offer a range of tasks like water damage analysis and extraction. Based on the severity of your business, Paul Davis technicians can dry damp areas like walls. Our team also cleans and sanitize objects like linens. If left unaddressed, severe water damage may leave mold in its wake.
Our Flood Mitigation Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying damp areas like padding
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like clothes
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Finding and repairing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with insurance companies
Why Call Paul?
- We respond and work promptly. Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in up to a few days.
- We’re knowledgeable – After 50 years of service and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis can handle your water damage emergency.
- We can help with your claims – Pairing up with insurance groups when bouncing back from water damage is tough. We can work with your insurance company to settle claims fast.
For any of your water damage restoration needs, reach out to Paul! 888-473-7669. We will be happy to get you in touch with a pro in the Lake Placid area.