Damage Storms Can Cause
Mother Nature can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause severe damage. Our damage repair service can fix your home or business, getting it back to pre-loss condition quickly. Our local technicians know our weather and its hazards and how to get everything back to normal.
After you make it through the storm safely, repairs and restoration should be your top priority. Read the information below about how each kind of storm can cause unique problems.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your region, your insurer, the amount of damage and other factors.
Most severe storm damage events are considered acts of God, and that means that your insurer can’t single you out for rate increases. However, failing to file claims in a timely manner can harm your chances of a fair payout, and neighborhood rates go up anyway following disasters. Always file claims right away.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Water Damage: Flood water can seep into foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can harm structures, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and more.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Severe hail can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: This can collapse roofs, break trees and electric systems, and much more.
Find a Trusted Damage and Remediation Professional
Damaged properties are often dangerous, and a professional restoration service company can help you get the problem solved quickly and correctly. Reach out to us right away.