Lorida Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Lorida. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.