Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
The weather is full of surprises, and some storms can cause severe damage to your property. Our restoration company can fix your structure, getting it back to how it was before in no time. Our local teams know the kinds of weather hazards we face and how to get everything back to normal.
After the storm, repairing and restoring your property should be your top priority. Below, learn about how each kind of storm can cause unique damage.
Serious damage from almost all storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the ins and outs vary. What you must pay depends on your premiums and deductibles, the building, the amount of damage, neighborhood property values and much more.
Most severe weather events are considered acts of God, and that means that your insurance company can’t single you out. But not filing claims early can cause problems, and neighborhood rates go up anyway following severe storms. Always file claims as quickly as possible so you don’t end up with higher premiums and no benefits.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can seep into foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold growth and much more.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, including catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, destroy glass, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and cause additional damage.
- Hail Damage: Severe hail can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, break trees and electric systems, and much more.
Hire an Experienced Storm Repair Team
If your home or business has damage from a storm, act quickly. Choose a professional team that is licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Get in touch today to set an appointment.