Disaster Planning in Okeechobee
There are several important parts of business management in Okeechobee, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Polk County now to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Okeechobee, FL following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.