What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause severe damage to your home or business. Our restoration services company can repair your home or business, getting it back to new quickly. Our local teams know the hazards of local storms and how to incorporate the most effective solutions.
Get through the storm, and then examine the damage. Read below for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
Serious damage from the majority of storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the specifics vary. The amount you are responsible for paying depends on your insurer and your policy, the structure, the amount of damage, the value of surrounding property and much more.
First, document the damage to your home or business to the best of your capability. Take a lot of photos and keep your receipts related to appliances and maintenance work. Then, reach out to a storm damage repair service and your insurer. Your provider will send a representative. The best contractors can coordinate policy providers to help you keep costs down.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, break branches and power poles, and more.
- Hail Aftermath: This can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, destroy glass, damage landscaping and electric systems and cause additional damage.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
- Water Damage: Water from floods can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold growth and more.
Find an Experienced Storm Repair Team
It’s an absolute must to repair storm damage right away, but the risk of danger is high. Before you start making repairs, work with your insurance agent. Call us for details.