What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Property damage caused by severe weather can be a big problem for your home or business, and remediating it can be complicated. To get the damage fixed quickly and safely, you need a restoration service company that focuses on returning your property back to its pre-loss condition. We are the experts you need.
Get through the storm, and then examine the aftermath. Read on for more.
Coverage varies based on your area, the specifics of your policy, the amount of damage and other factors.
Document the damage, keep track of all your receipts and get on the phone with your insurer and a storm damage restoration company.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold problems and much more.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can collapse roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and much more.
- Hail Storm Damage: This can damage siding and shingles, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Water Damage: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and much more.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, destroy glass, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and cause other problems.
- Tropical Storm and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
Seek Out a Professional Contractor
Damaged properties are often dangerous, and a professional can help you with repairs in a safe, efficient way. Contact us right away.