Venus, FL Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. But, these plans typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Polk County now to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.