Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
The weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause major damage to your home or business. Our damage repair service can repair your property, getting it back to how it was before quickly. Our local experts know the hazards of local storms and how to repair ensuing damage.
Get through the storm, and then assess the impact. Read on for more.
Storm Damage Insurance
Severe damage from the majority of storms is covered by insurance, but the details vary. Your financial responsibility depends on your premiums and deductibles, the structure, how much damage there is, the value of surrounding property and much more.
Keep track of the damage, keep all receipts and call your insurance agent and a storm damage contractor.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Damage from Flooding: Floods can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Wind Damage: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, break windows, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and more.
- Hail Damage: Severe hail can bend and crack shingles and siding, leading to long-term leaks and compounding damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can collapse roofs, break branches and power poles, and more.
Seek Out an Experienced Storm Repair Team
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional restoration service company can help you get repairs done right. Contact us as soon as possible.