What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause serious damage to your property. Our restoration company can fix your structure, getting it back to pre-loss condition in a jiffy. Our local experts know our weather and its hazards and how to get everything back to normal.
After you make it through the storm safely, repairing and restoring your property should be your top priority. Below, learn about how different kinds of storms can cause unique damage.
The amount you get from your policy depends on premiums and deductibles, the severity of harm to your property, the previous condition of the property and more.
Make a list of the damage, keep all receipts and contact your insurance company and a storm damage restoration company.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold problems and more.
- Winter Storms: Blizzards can cause collapsed roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Damage: This can bend and crack shingles and siding, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can ruin foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and more.
- Wind-related Property Damage: This can harm structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electric systems and cause additional damage.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Seek Out a Trusted Contractor
It’s necessary to repair storm damage as quickly as possible, but don’t put yourself in harm’s way. Before you try making repairs yourself, work with your home insurer and hire a fully licensed and bonded contractor. Call us for more information.