Storms Damage Scenarios
Weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause serious damage. Our damage repair service can repair your home or business, getting it back to how it was before in no time. Our local teams know the hazards of local storms and how to repair ensuing damage.
Get through the storm, and then assess the aftermath. Read on for more.
Coverage varies based on your region, the specifics of your policy, the amount of damage and other factors.
First, keep track of the damage to your property to the best of your capability. Take a lot of photos and keep your receipts regarding appliances, maintenance work and more. Then, get in touch with a storm damage repair service and your insurer. Your provider will send a representative. The best storm damage repair specialists coordinate insurers to help you save as much money as possible.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and much more.
- Hail Storm Damage: This can cause shingle and siding damage, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Flood Damage: Floods can seep into foundations, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold problems and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and electricity hookups and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular winds can completely destroy, including catastrophic damage to landscaping, siding and windows.
Find an Experienced Storm Repair Team
If your business or home has been hit with storm-related damage, act now. Choose a professional that is licensed and insured, and that knows your area. Call today to learn more.