Pipe Leak Prevention
Despite where your building is located, your building could receive serious water damage. Your building can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage. Let Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our water damage technicians, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your building will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will address, assess and fix the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
What Causes Water Damage?
Every family has appliances that are imperative to everyday life. Unfortunately, if they fail, they can cause significant problems. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, there are many appliances that can cause major problems by flooding. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting rivers or streams
Avoiding Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- Regularly check your appliances for leaks.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your hoses or pipes.
- When an emergency happens, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could indicate a leak.
- To avoid damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart and check your house and appliances regularly. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s just a small leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the experienced professionals from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Each of our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Effective Water Damage Mitigation Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (863) 644-7373 if you need water damage repair services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.